Sharing our experiences

The Facebook group is a safe place where we can discuss the prompts, ask questions, and share our thoughts and our artwork from our study on Identity from Ephesians.
I am not a therapist or a counsellor but I hope that I can support and encourage you as we study together. If anything arises that you can't deal with, and that I feel I cannot deal with, please find someone in your church who you trust and ask them to help you.

Monday 3 March 2014

Identity: A Work In Progress

We have come to the end of our series on Identity.  I hope you have enjoyed it and that it has given you a great deal to think about.  Thank you so much for following along.  This blog will remain live so if you haven't finished it all don't worry, it will still be here for you.

Of course there is still much to do as we are all a work in progress: "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Here I have listed a variety of resources which I hope you will find useful.

Freedom in Christ
This is a great discipleship course suitable for Christians however far into their journey of faith.

Freedom in Christ UK    A UK course includes Steps to Freedom
Freedom in Christ USA 


Useful Books by Neil Anderson
Who I am in Christ
Victory over the Darkness
The Bondage Breaker

Other Resources
There are two additional messages that Rob brought to the church which follows on from his series on Identity.   The Anointing parts 1 & 2.  


Worship Song



You can find how I finished my journal on my blog at NewlyCreative.

Announcement
The next bible study will be in August using this same format.  It is called Honour: A study in 1 Corinthians.  Sign up for emails on the blog and you will receive a reminder nearer the start time.   I hope you will join me then.


In between times there will be an art challenge blog in May - The Art of Practising Gratitude.  This isn't a Bible Study but it does use Bible verses.   Sign up for the emails from that blog too.




2 comments:

  1. a coincidence???!! We're in the middle of a sermon series on 1 Corinthians at church!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I sing this song I add my own words, "I am free to paint"!!

    ReplyDelete