Sharing our experiences

The Facebook group is a safe place where we can discuss the prompts, ask questions, and share our thoughts and our artwork from our study on Identity from Ephesians.
I am not a therapist or a counsellor but I hope that I can support and encourage you as we study together. If anything arises that you can't deal with, and that I feel I cannot deal with, please find someone in your church who you trust and ask them to help you.

Monday 6 January 2014

Coming Soon

Starting on Monday 27th January we will be investigating our Identity through a study of various Bible passages - particularly in Ephesians.

I am not a therapist or a counsellor but I hope that I can support and encourage you as we study together. If anything arises that you can't deal with, and that I feel I cannot deal with, please find someone in your church who you trust and ask them to help you.


Facebook group
There is a private Facebook group.  Please click on the link and ask to join.  It is a safe place where we can discuss the prompts, ask questions, and share our thoughts and our artwork from our study on Identity from Ephesians.

Supplies
If you decide to make an art journal I suggest you use the inks, sprays, paints, stamps and papers you already own to make the journal truly yours.  When you look at my pages on NewlyCreative they are there solely for inspiration, not for you to copy.  I use a lot of Dylusions and other Ranger products but you don't have to.  Use what you have.  Some of the techniques may not work in the same way with different products but it doesn't matter. It means your journal will be unique to you.

Followers
To ensure that you don't miss a blog post you can follow by email by filling in the form at the bottom of the blog.

There will be an introductory blog post on Monday January 27th explaining how the study will work and a post about creative responses on Thursday January 30th.

The Identity study will start on Monday 3rd February with two posts per week for four weeks - 8 topics in all.

Looking forward to working with you all.
Bernice



No comments:

Post a Comment